Monday, July 21, 2008

Making a Start....

Welcome to our own Jawa Yezdi Fan Club, India.

So, who are we? we are fans of the forever bike - Jawa/Yezdi in India. Based out of IT capital - Bengaluru, our endeavor is to bring together fans of this great bike on to a common forum, help new comers who love this bike and want to live their dreams on an Jawa/Yezdi.

Having made this start, in the coming days we will update this site by filling you on what a Jawa / Yezdi bike/r is all about, what are the activities planned, etc.,

Stay put..

++++++

2 comments:

  1. keep rolling.

    i keep www.yezdidiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I'm Mansoor and i'm also a Jawa/Yezdi Biker n i Love riding my bike each n every time. The way i maintain my bike my friends ask me if its my wife or what n i say yes to them coz i never troubles me n i have a very good n well known mechanic for it who knows how i want my bike to be. My mechanic is my Dad its Mr.Ansar Baig. Many Bikers must be knowning him. When ever theres a meet happening plz send me a msg n i'll join you'll for sure. My ph # 9972854960, Amrith n Lokesh know me. May i know when is the next meet happening i'm eagerly waiting to ride my love to a far place. Bye Dude n let me know when theres a meet happening.

    ReplyDelete